Building a gaming PC from scratch is the only sure-fire way to ensure that your system is capable of satisfying all of your personal preferences. When you determine everything that goes into your PC from the power supply up, you know that you’ll be able to play the games you want at the frame rates you want. In addition, a home-built PC keeps the door open for upgrades — as technology changes, as your gaming tastes and needs change, or as your budget allows.
- With the right preparation and instruction, anyone can build their own PC.
- Building your own PC is the best way to ensure that your machine will meet all of your needs and preferences.
- Carefully consider what kind of case you want before choosing your components, as well as your budget.
- To decide what components you want, you can either research each individual component or find a pre-made list online.
- Building a PC using separate, easy-to-follow steps is a great way to learn about how each individual component works